BLUE RIDGE SUMMIT- The Blue Ridge Summit Free Library has a variety of activities every week. This sample is submitted by Blue Ridge Summit Free Library. For a complete listing, please visit their website.
- Children’s Storytime: Monday, Nov. 13, drop in from 4 to 5 p.m. Children and parents can join us for a weekly story, craft or coloring sheet, or play time!
- Scherenschnitte Night: Tuesday, Nov. 14, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Take the opportunity to learn the art of this German paper cutting craft on the second Tuesday of every month! New members are appreciated, old members are welcomed. Please bring your knives and boards if previous students. Young children must be accompanied by an adult. Note: Unfortunately, Bill will be taking a break from leading this program. Thankfully, several of his former students still attend and will be happy to share what they know!
- Coffee Club: Wednesday, Nov. 15, from 3 to 4 p.m. Join us weekly for a free cup of your favorite warm beverage (be it coffee or tea) and good conversation!
- Teen and Tween Night: Thursday, Nov. 16, from 4:30 to 6 p.m. Ages 10 to 17 are welcome to join our weekly Thursday program. We play games, make crafts, eat snacks, and have a great time!
- Children’s Storytime (Saturday): Join us on Saturday, Nov. 18, for our Saturday Storytime! This is a drop in storytime from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Come for the full hour, or just part of it! These stories, crafts, and activities are different from those on Mondays.