Thank you for considering LocalNews1.org business advertising. There are many benefits to advertising online!
- 8.5K+ unique visits to our site monthly (3.6K+ who are dedicated visitors who spend time on our site)
- 20K+ views of our site monthly
- Your ad will also be promoted on our social media pages, which have more than 1.5K+ followers
. . . and with our new Community TV Displays (CTDs), we can share your advertising with a whole new audience. For more on CTDs, click here.
As of February 1, 2023, we changed our rates to better serve the community.
- For businesses the rate is $30 a week with discounts up to 40% for longer term advertisements. The Non-Profit rate is $25 a week with similar discounts for longer terms.
Download the full rate structure by clicking here.
To advertise, please fill out the information below.
- Your ad can be a combination of graphics and text in JPG or PNG format, and an aspect ratio of 1000 x 800 pixels. If you would like help with graphics, under “artwork” below, check “no”. If you would prefer to submit your own material online, check “yes” and upload it.
- After you hit “submit”, a staff member will contact you, help prepare art or vet your uploaded material, and select the appropriate rate and start date.
- Payment is expected by credit card, though if you would prefer an invoice, please let us know.
- When approved, you’ll receive an email with payment instructions. Whether paying by credit card or invoice the ad goes on LocalNews1.org that day unless you let us know a different desired start date. If paying by invoice, payment is due within 8 days.
Premium Business Ads with better placement and more views are also available. Contact us for details and pricing on Premium Ads, discounts, for errors, or any other questions at [email protected]
By posting an advertisement, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our code of conduct:
– Offensive or objectionable material is prohibited.
– All ads are posted at your own risk and you remain solely responsible for any content you post.
– Posting of any advertisement shall not be considered an endorsement of the advertiser, or of the product or service involved.
– You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Local.News LLC for any and all liabilities relating to the advertisement.
– Violation of these rules may result in the removal or modification of your ad.
– Claiming ignorance of a rule is not considered sufficient cause to excuse a violation of said rules.
We reserve the right to review and approve all content submitted for advertising. We reserve the right to deny any advertisement for publishing that contains potential legal liability or upholds and/or creates public controversy. We also reserve the right to censor, revise, edit, or reject any other type of advertisement for publishing.