CHAMBERSBURG—The Franklin County Commissioners will meet Wednesday, Feb. 23, to discuss the following agenda items:
Certificate of appreciation to South Central Community Action Program for their service to the county.
- Bid opening: printing, furnishing and delivery of ballots for the general primary election.
- Children & Youth: Report to Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Bureau of Budget and Program Support, Office of Children, Youth & Families showing Fiscal Year 2021-2022 1st quarter report of revenue and expenditures (Act 148) total expenditure for period July 1, 2021 through September 30, 2021. The total amount of the report is $2,877,813.00 and General Fund is $540,414.00.
- Certificates of Substantial Completion for the following contractors for closeout of the Archives Project:
- Frank B. Lesher Company for the Electrical Construction
- Stouffer Mechanical Contractor for the Plumbing Construction
- eciConstruction, LLC for the General Construction
- Frey Lutz Corporation for the Mechanical Construction
- Resolution 2022-07 to allow the County to apply for the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission’s Keystone Construction Grant Program as a potential source of grant funding for the Franklin County Historical Courthouse Project.
- Purchase of two new pickup trucks from Whitmoyer Buick-Chevrolet, Inc. for the Mosquito and Tick-borne Disease program in the amount of $61,710.00. The purchase of the vehicles are covered as part of the Mosquito Surveillance (West Nile Virus) grant agreement with the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection.
The Franklin County Commissioners will meet beginning at 11 a.m. in the Administration Building, 272 N. Second St., Chambersburg. Meetings are also livestreamed on Franklin County’s YouTube channel and at http://bit.ly/BOCCLiveStream at scheduled meeting times.