WAYNESBORO—A Valentine’s Day Couple’s Stroll will be held Sunday, Feb. 13, from 1 to 4 p.m.
Couples are invited to stroll the downtown and take advantage of shops and specials. Participating venues include:
- The Amberson House: Wine, Chocolates & Charcuterie Cups and Tours
- 1884 Market House: Chocolate samples from Zoe’s Chocolates
- Eicholtz Flower’s: Free carnation
- Brio Coffee: Valentine’s Drinks & Flights
- Rough Edges Brewing: Cup & Cakes: Partnering with the Cupcake Gypsy featuring a shareable flight of four cupcakes and four brews to compliment or copy their flavors
- Three Oaks Primitives: Sales up to 50% off
- The Crispy Biscuit: Roast Beef dinner special
- Terrie Hall Photography: Printed Couple Photo, $5
- Maxon Dixon Creations: free gifts to the first 25 strollers.
- Music Makers: Tresa Day will provide live music as you browse through the shop
The event is sponsored by Mainstreet Waynesboro Inc.