CHAMBERSBURG—The Franklin County Board of Commissioners will meet Wednesday, March 23.
The following items are included on the agenda:
- A fiscal report
- Casting of lots for the general primary election
- Agreement between the County of Franklin and Zody’s Moving & Storage, Inc. for delivery and pickup of election equipment and supplies. This agreement is based on man hours but averages $10,000.00 to $11,000.00 per election. This service was put out to bid and the Commissioners awarded the bid to Zody’s on Wednesday, February 2, 2022.
- The board will consider the appointment of Ronnie Martin and Jack Mowen, both of Waynesboro, to the Franklin County Industrial Development Authority for terms to expire in 2025.
- Contract between the County of Franklin and Eric J. Weisbrod, P.C. to perform the duties of conflicts attorney of Franklin County for an annual rate of $65,854.39 which will be prorated based on the contract execution date. The annual rate will increase 2% each subsequent year with a rate of $67,171.47 for the year 2023 and a rate of $68,514.90 for the year 2024. This contract is for the period of April 1, 2022 through December 31, 2024.
- Agreement between the County of Franklin and Waynesboro New Hope Shelter to provide emergency mass shelter services for homeless individuals at a rate of $23.00 per person per day for a maximum contract encumbrance of $34,132.00 for the period of January 1, 2022 through June 30, 2022.
- Agreement between the County of Franklin and Nolan Carlson Canine, LLC DBA Good Dog Boarding and Training for continuation of dog training services for Operation Save-A-Vet, Save-A-Pet service dog program in the amount of $36,000.00, for the period of January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022. This program is funded by the Veterans Affairs Outreach Fund which is funded with donations, contributions and through fundraising efforts.
The meeting will begin at 11 a.m. in the Administration Building, 272 N. Second St., Chambersburg. Meetings are also live streamed on Franklin County’s YouTube channel and at http://bit.ly/BOCCLiveStream at scheduled meeting times.