CHAMBERSBURG–The Chambersburg Planning and Zoning Commission will meet Tues., Nov. 1, at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers on the First Floor of the Utility Departments Addition to Borough Hall, 100 South Second Street, Chambersburg.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Approve minutes of the October 4, 2022 meeting.
3. Review and discuss Borough Plan RE-1578, a Final Subdivision and Land Development Plan for Jim and Brenda Hill to combine parcels and construct an addition to the building at 401 Lincoln Way East.
4. Review and discuss Borough Plan RE-1579, a Final Land Development Plan for 1445 Sheffler Drive to construct a truck and trailer storage lot at 1445 Sheffler Drive.
5. Review and discuss request from Lance Kegerreis, Dennis E. Black Engineering, submitted on behalf of Meadowbrook C&C, Inc., for a Subdivision and Land Development Code modification for street width associated with the Concept Plan in Maple Run for Meadowbrook C&C, Inc., dated March 17, 2022, which proposed extension of Matthew Drive and Sunbrook Drive onto a 21-acre parcel to accommodate 38 dwelling lots to be located in a Professional Office zoning district.
6. Review and discuss request from Lance Kegerreis, Dennis E. Black Engineering, submitted on behalf of Preowned Motor Cars, LLC, to consider rezoning 2.8-acres of the 5-acre property addressed as 1100 Sheller Avenue (formerly Moose Lodge) from Low Density Residential to Distributed Commercial Highway.
7. Review and discuss Nuisances Code to define and regulate nuisances on public and private property, as proposed by staff and the Solicitor.
8. Other matters as presented.
9. Adjourn with the next regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, December 6, 2022.