CHAMBERSBURG—The Franklin County Board of Commissioners will hold a reorganization meeting today, Jan. 3, beginning at 9:45 a.m.
The meeting will include appointments to a variety of area boards, as well as staff appointments and the appointment of community members to the following boards:
- Agricultural Land Preservation Board
- Planning Commission
- Letterkenny Industrial Development Authority Board (LIDA)
- Franklin County General Authority Board
- Franklin County Emergency Services Alliance Committee
- Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Franklin County Library Board
- Franklin County Soil Conservation Board
- Franklin County Redevelopment Authority Board
- Franklin County Metropolitan Planning Organization
The Salary Board will also reorganize and will discuss the following:
Approve Salary Board minutes from December 1, 2021
- Approve Pay Schedules
- Approve Pay Scale
- The Board will consider reclassifying the position of Administrative Assistant II to Assistant Director of Elections in the Commissioner’s Office.
- The Board will consider the modification to Telecommunicator Training requirements in the Department of Emergency Services.
- The Board will consider reclassifying the position of Auditor in the Controller’s Office.
- The Board will consider reclassifying two positions of Senior Activity Center Coordinators in the Area Agency on Aging Department.
- The Board will consider the establishment of the position of Caseworker Supervisor II in the Children & Youth Department.
- The Board will consider reclassifying the position of Land Records Technician in the Tax Services Department.
- The Board will consider the establishment of GIS Technician and reclassifying the following positions: GIS Specialist I to GIS Analyst; GIS Specialist III to GIS Lead Analyst; and GIS Coordinator to GIS Director in the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Department.
- The Board will consider revising the following position descriptions: Administrative Assistant I, Administrative Assistant II, Auditor, Custodial Worker, Fiscal Assistant, and GIS Director.
- The Board will consider establishing the following position descriptions: Assistant Director of Elections, GIS Analyst, GIS Lead Analyst, GIS Technician, Legal Assistant and Office Assistant.
The meeting will be held in the Administration Building, 272 N. Second St., and livestreamed on