CHAMBERSBURG—The Franklin County Board of Commissioners will meet today to discuss a variety of issues including:
- Aging – Updated contract listing for all contracts and addendums for fiscal year 2021/2022 for the Aging Department.
- Change Order #GC-113 from Lobar, Inc. to provide a platform and ramp in Historic Courthouse PD Office 4, room 114 at the Historic Courthouse Project at a cost of $1,133.23.
- Commissioners – Change Order #GC-114 from Lobar, Inc. to cut openings in existing Historic Courtroom floors to provide access for AV, Data and Electrical wiring; patch openings when complete at the Historic Courthouse Project at a cost of $1,585.83.
- Grants – Program Management Agreement for the Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) between the County of Franklin and PA Department of Agriculture for the period of October 1, 2021 through September 30, 2026. The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) provides for the responsible distribution of commodity foods received by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania from the USDA to eligible households by the Lead Agency (SCCAP) and its Community Partners.
- Grants – Temporary Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) between the County of Franklin and South Central Community Action Programs, Inc. (SCCAP). SCCAP is the Lead Agency that has been identified by the County to administer the Temporary Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) according to the guidelines set forth by the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture (PDA).
- Grants – Support letter to PA Department of Community and Economic Development for the County to support the request of South Central Community Action Programs, Inc. (SCCAP) to move $10,000.00 in the Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) from the Rental Assistance line of their Rapid Rehousing into the Financial Assistance line in the same category in order to better meet the need for security deposits and first and last month’s rent.
- Grants/CJAB – Amendment No. 4 to the contract effective December 27, 2018 between the County of Franklin and Gaudenzia, Inc. for the Good Wolf Treatment Court Case Manager to extend the agreement through September 29, 2022 for a contract amount not to exceed $70,560.00. This contract is funded from the Good Wolf Treatment Grant. All other terms and conditions of the original contract will remain in full force and effect.
- Planning – FY 2016 and FY 2017 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Subrecipient Agreement between the County of Franklin and the Borough of Greencastle for the Borough to complete the FY 2016 ADA Curb Ramp Construction project and the FY 2017 S. Jefferson Street Improvements project. These two projects will utilize $49,204.73 and $261,038.00 in CDBG funds respectively as described during the Public Hearing held on September 22, 2021.
The meeting begins at 11 a.m. (and reconvenes at 2 p.m.) in the Administration Building 272 N. Second St., Chambersburg. Meetings are also livestreamed on Franklin County’s YouTube channel and at http://bit.ly/BOCCLiveStream at scheduled meeting times.