Thank you for considering Local.News advertising.
– We charge $10 / day for a standard ad in increments of 7, 14, 30 or 90 days.
– Your ad can be a combination of graphics and text in JPG or PNG format, and a 300 x 250 aspect ratio. If you would like help with graphics, we can put you in touch with local graphics artists to prepare something that will suit your objectives.
– Payment is expected by credit card, though if you would prefer an invoice, please let us know.
When you fill out the information below and hit “submit”, a staff member will vet your material.
When approved, you’ll receive an email with payment instructions. Whether paying by credit card or invoice the ad goes on Local.News that day. If paying by invoice, payment is due in 8 days.
Premium Business Ads with better placement and more views are also available, as are non-profit discounts. Contact us for details and pricing on Premium Ads, discounts, for errors, or any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
By posting a classified ad, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our code of conduct:
– Offensive or objectionable material is prohibited.
– All ads are posted at your own risk and you remain solely responsible for any content you post.
– Posting of any advertisement shall not be considered an endorsement of the advertiser, or of the product or service involved.
– You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Local.News LLC for any and all liabilities relating to the advertisement.
– Violation of these rules may result in the removal or modification of your ad.
– Claiming ignorance of a rule is not considered sufficient cause to excuse a violation of said rules.
We reserve the right to review and approve all content submitted for advertising. We reserve the right to deny any advertisement for publishing that contains potential legal liability or upholds and/or creates public controversy. We also reserve the right to censor, revise, edit, or reject any other type of advertisement for publishing.