CHAMBERSBURG–The agenda for the Chambersburg Planning and Zoning Commission meeting to be held TUESDAY, MARCH 7, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. in Council Chambers on the First Floor of the Utility Departments Addition to Borough Hall, 100 South Second Street, Chambersburg, is as follows:
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Review and discuss Borough Plan RE-1583, a Final Subdivision and Land Development Plan for Franklin County Administration Building to revise Borough Plan RE-1530 for buildings addressed as 218 North Second Street and 272 North Second Street.
3. Review and discuss Borough Plan RE-1584, a Final Land Development Plan for Gateway Plaza to modify Building D on Gateway Avenue.
4. Review and discuss whether there should be code regulations for trees on private property to be required as part of new subdivision and land development plans submitted to the Borough of Chambersburg.
5. Review draft Ordinance to amend the Southgate Neighborhood Zoning Overlay District, Section 300-60, Paragraph C, Yard Regulations to indicate that the Central Core yard regulations shall apply.
6. Approve minutes of the February 7, 2023 meeting.
7. Other matters as presented.
8. Adjourn with the next regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, April 4, 2023.