CHAMBERSBURG– The Franklin County Area Agency on Aging, in partnership with Keystone Health, has scheduled a series of mobile flu shot clinics over the next few weeks at the county’s eight senior activity centers.
Clinics will be held on the following dates at these locations:
- Sept. 20, 11 a.m. to noon, Chambersburg Area Senior Activity Center, 600 Norland Ave., Suite 11, Chambersburg;
- Sept. 22, 1 to 2 p.m., Mont Alto Senior Activity Center, 517 S. Main St., Mont Alto;
- Sept. 25, 11 a.m. to noon, Path Valley Senior Activity Center, 20344 School Road, Dry Run;
- Sept. 25, 1 to 2 p.m., Tuscarora Senior Activity Center, 11300 Fort Loudon Road, Mercersburg;
- Sept. 29, 11 a.m. to noon and 1 to 2 p.m., Greencastle Senior Activity Center, 10615 Antrim Church Road, Greencastle;
- Oct. 2, 11 a.m. to noon, Waynesboro Senior Activity Center, 11359 Anthony Highway, Waynesboro;
- Oct. 3, 1 to 2 p.m., Upper Strasburg Senior Activity Center, 9843 Community Road, Upper Strasburg; and
- Oct. 5, 11 a.m. to noon, Fort Loudon Senior Activity Center, 142 Mullen St., Fort Loudon.
Individuals interested in receiving a flu shot are asked to pre-register by calling or visiting the senior center of their choice. Seniors should also bring proof of insurance at the time of the flu shot clinic.