CHAMBERSBURG–The Chambersburg Zoning Hearing Board will hold a Public Hearing as provided in the Zoning Code for the following Appeal in Council Chambers on the First Floor of the Utility Departments Addition to Borough Hall, 100 South Second St., today, Tuesday, April 4, at 5 p.m.
Appeal Number 1651, Appellant, Bradley Rubeck, is requesting a use variance for a business related storage use at 217 Grandview Avenue (parcel located on alley). The area is zoned Low Density Residential. This is an appeal under Section 300-113A(2).
The Planning and Zoning Commission will meet today, Tuesday, April 4, at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers on the First Floor of the Utility Departments Addition to Borough Hall, 100 South Second Street, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. The agenda is as follows:
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Review and discuss Borough Plan RE-1585, a Final Subdivision and Land Development Plan for Maple Run to extend Matthew Drive and Sunbrook Drive onto a 21-acre parcel to accommodate 27 dwelling lots.
3. Review and discuss Borough Plan RE-1586, a Final Land Development Plan for a proposed Wawa convenience store with fuel dispensing at 1071 Wayne Avenue.
4. Review and discuss Borough Plan RE-1587, a Final Subdivision and Land Development Plan for Orchard Drive Apartments to develop an 11-acre parcel on Orchard Drive with thirteen 12-unit apartment buildings, clubhouse, swimming pool, outdoor playground, dog park and garage/shop.
5. Review and discuss whether there should be code regulations for trees on private property to be required as part of new subdivision and land development plans submitted to the Borough of Chambersburg.
6. Approve minutes of the March 7, 2023 meeting.
7. Other matters as presented.
8. Adjourn with the next regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, May 2, 2023.