CHAMBERSBURG–The Franklin County Commissioners will meet today, Tuesday, Jan 3, beginning at 9 a.m. The agenda is as follows:
As of, December 30, 2022
For meeting, January 3, 2023
Starting at 9:00 a.m.
FRANKLIN COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
BEING HELD AT THE ADMINISTRATION BUILDING, 272 N. SECOND STREET, CHAMBERSBURG, PA
MEETINGS ARE ALSO LIVE STREAMED on Franklin County’s YouTube channel and at http://bit.ly/BOCCLiveStream at scheduled meeting times.
MOMENT OF SILENCE
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVE THE AGENDA
APPOINTMENT OF COMMISSIONERS’ BOARD CHAIRMAN, VICE CHAIRMAN AND SECRETARY
SET BOARD MEETING DAYS, HOURS AND HOLIDAYS
APPOINTMENTS TO THE FOLLOWING BOARDS
1. Franklin County Soil Conservation District Board
2. Mental Health/Intellectual Developmental Disabilities Advisory Board
3. Children & Youth Advisory Board
4. Library Board
5. Drug & Alcohol Advisory Board
6. Local Emergency Planning Committee
7. Criminal Justice Advisory Board
8. Council of Governments
9. Local Elected Official of the South Central Workforce Investment Board
10. Tuscarora Managed Care Alliance
- Franklin County Penn State University Cooperative Extension Board
- Hagerstown Eastern Region Metropolitan Planning Organization
13. Franklin County Metropolitan Planning Organization
14. Penn State Mont Alto Campus Advisory Board
15. Franklin County Blighted Review
16. Franklin County Visitors Bureau
APPOINTMENTS OF THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
1. Chief Clerk
2. Chief Assessor
3. Veterans Affairs Director
4. Chief Public Defender
5. County Solicitor
6. Assistant County Solicitor
7. MH/IDD/EI Administrator
APPOINTMENTS OF COMMUNITY MEMBERS TO THE FOLLOWING BOARDS
1. Agricultural Land Preservation Board
2. Letterkenny Industrial Development Authority Board (LIDA)
3. Franklin County General Authority Board
4. Franklin County Emergency Services Alliance Committee
5. Local Emergency Planning Committee
6. Franklin County Library Board
7. Franklin County Soil Conservation Board
8. Franklin County Redevelopment Authority Board
9. Franklin County Metropolitan Planning Organization
APPROVE COUNTY POLICIES
APPROVE TAX RETURN DAYS OF TAX DUPLICATES
SALARY BOARD REORGANIZATION
· Approve Salary Board minutes from December 21, 2022
· Approve 2023 Payroll Biweekly Schedule
· Approve Pay Grade Listing and Scale (Tab A)
· Approve Roster of Personnel (Tab C)
· The Board will consider the following actions:
o Stipends for 7 Assistant District Attorney’s in the District Attorney’s Office.
o Reclassifying the position of Command Center Operator from a grade 10 to a grade 12 and reclassifying the position of Chief Deputy from a grade 21 to a grade 24 in the Sheriff’s office.
o Reclassifying the position of Office Assistant from part-time to full-time in the Commissioner’s Office.
o Establishment of a part-time Office Assistant position in the Voter Registration Office.
o Establishment of a Community Connections Forensic Housing Case Manager position in the Community Connection Division.
o Reclassifying 2 Processing/Scanner Clerk positions to Archives Clerk positions and 2 Processing Scanner Clerk positions to Archives Specialist positions in the Archives Department.
o Reclassifying an Aging Care Manager II position to an Aging Care Manager III position in the Area Agency on Aging Department.
o Reclassifying an Office Assistant position to Administrative Assistant II position in the Human Resources Department.
o Reclassifying the Business Manager position from a grade 19 to a grade 22 at the Franklin County Jail.
o The Board will consider revising the following position descriptions: Assessor I, Assessor II and Chief Assessor in the Assessment Office and Business Manager at the Jail.
o The Board will consider establishing the following position descriptions: Archives Clerk and Archives Specialist in the Archives Department; Community Connection Forensic Housing Case Manager in the Community Connections Department; and Human Resources Coordinator – Recruitment in the Human Resources Department.