CHAMBERSBURG–The Chambersburg Area Municipal Authority will meet today, Monday, Nov. 21, at 3:30 p.m. in Council Chambers on the First Floor of the Utility Departments Addition to Borough Hall, 100 South Second Street, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. The Utility Departments Addition can be accessed from the entrance off the parking lot to the rear of the building. The entrance is next to the flagpoles.
1. Call to order.
2. Review and approve minutes of the meeting held October 11, 2022.
3. Recommendation of appointment to fill expiring term on CAMA Board.
4. Acknowledge adoption of Overlay District.
5. Receive update of development of Southgate Prospectus.
6. Receive update of potential Southgate projects and grant applications.
7. Other Business.
8. Executive Session – Real Estate Matters.
Public attendance and participation is welcome.