CHAMBERSBURG—The Franklin County Commissioners will meet Wednesday.
The agenda includes a review of the 2022 proposed budget as well as the following items:
- Change Order #022 from eciConstruction, LLC to install owner-furnished cabinets in Phase 1 ‘existing break room 101,’ as requested in the field at the Archives-Phase II Project at a cost of $1,863.00.
- Change Order #GC-115 from Lobar, Inc. to provide GWB bulkheads at the Historic Courthouse first floor ceilings to facilitate building services distribution at the Historical Courthouse Project at a cost of $21,720.55.
- Grants – Amendment to extend the 2020 Emergency Solutions Grant dated July 24, 2020 in the amount of $176,375.00 to May 31, 2022. All other terms remain the same.
- Human Resources – Agreement between the County of Franklin and United Concordia Company, Inc. for administrative and claims payment services for the period of January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2024. This is required to conduct business as a self-funded dental group. There is no direct cost associated with services. Cost of services for claims processing are factored into monthly premiums.
- Jail– Quote from Eastern Elevator Service and Sales Company to provide preventative maintenance service for the Jail’s hydraulic elevator at a cost of $2,100.00 for the period of March 1, 2022 through March 1, 2023. This agreement provides inspection service and covers a monthly maintenance examination including cleaning, lubricating and performing adjustments. This agreement also includes a regular systematic examination and cleaning of the car top, elevator machine room, elevator pit and shaftway components.
- Jail – Agreement between the County of Franklin and Water Treatment by Design, LLC to provide a water quality assurance program/closed loop system for heating and cooling at a cost of $3,900.00 for the period of January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2023. This service agreement permits the system to run at its most efficient and effective way, which will extend the life and operations for which it was designed. This service includes: quarterly testing, filter inspections and replacements and monitoring any corrosion which is monitored and rated in each loop.
- Contract between the County of Franklin and RA Hill, Inc. to provide hauling snow from the Courthouse, Admin Annex and Franklin Farm Lane parking areas on an as needed basis at a cost of $4,500.00 for the period of January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022.
- Risk Management – Service Agreement between the County of Franklin and NAC, A Division of Eastern Time, Inc. to provide service on the Access Control System, Duress Alarm System, and Video Surveillance System, as installed at a cost of $12,694.75 for the period of January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022. The annual Inspection and Preventative Maintenance are as follows: Former Admin Building, Adult Probation, Ag Extension, Ag Heritage, Agency on Aging, Clarks Knob Radio Tower Site, Courthouse-Courthouse Annex, New Archives Building, Reentry Service Center, Department of Emergency Services LEAD Building, and 4 Magisterial District Justice locations, Firehouse Hearing Complex, Human Service, Archive Building, Transportation Building This agreement also will perform Inspection on Devices only Controls that are not on Franklin County Network at DJ Plum and DJ Nicklas office.
The meeting begins at 11 a.m. in the Administration Building, 272 N. Second St., Chambersburg, and continues at 2 p.m.
Meetings are also livestreamed on Franklin County’s YouTube channel and at http://bit.ly/BOCCLiveStream at scheduled meeting times.